- Trang H, Cole DE, Rubin LA, Pierratos A, Siu S, Vieth R. Evidence that vitamin D3 increases serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D more increases than does vitamin D2. Am J Clin Nutr 1998, 68: 854-48.
- Linda AG Armas, Bruce W. Hollis, and Robert P. Heaney. Vitamin D2 Is Much Less Effective than Vitamin D3 in Humans. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2004, 89:11, 5387-5391
- Laura AG Armas, Bruce W. Hollis, and Robert P. Heaney. Vitamin D2 Is Much Less Effective than Vitamin D3 in Humans. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2004, 89:11, 5387-5391
- Uzunovic A, Vranic E. Effect of magnesium stearate concentration on dissolution properties of ranitidine hydrochloride coated tablets. Bosn J Basic Med Sci. 2007 Aug; 7 (3): 279-83.
- Vitamin A is essential to a broad range of physiological processes. It is vital to eye health and is particularly important for optimal night and low-light vision.*
- Vitamin A also affects gene regulation, cell growth, bone metabolism, and skin health.*
- Supplementation with vitamin A supports immune health by maintaining the integrity of the cells that line the airways and digestive tract.*
- It may also play a role in triggering immune cells into action.*
- A-25 is formulated with a dry, water-soluble preparation of vitamin A palmitate. The palmitate form of vitamin A occurs naturally in fish, eggs, and dairy products.
- Essential nutrient for eye, bone, and skin health*
- Promotes optimal night and low-light vision*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of vitamin A palmitate
Serving Size: 1 capsule per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate, 25,000 IU)
Contains No: Contains no dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast or artificial colors..