- Trang H, Cole DE, Rubin LA, Pierratos A, Siu S, Vieth R. Evidence that vitamin D3 increases serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D more increases than does vitamin D2. Am J Clin Nutr 1998, 68: 854-48.
- Linda AG Armas, Bruce W. Hollis, and Robert P. Heaney. Vitamin D2 Is Much Less Effective than Vitamin D3 in Humans. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2004, 89:11, 5387-5391
- Laura AG Armas, Bruce W. Hollis, and Robert P. Heaney. Vitamin D2 Is Much Less Effective than Vitamin D3 in Humans. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2004, 89:11, 5387-5391
- Uzunovic A, Vranic E. Effect of magnesium stearate concentration on dissolution properties of ranitidine hydrochloride coated tablets. Bosn J Basic Med Sci. 2007 Aug; 7 (3): 279-83.
- This product is specially formulated to contain both vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. Vitamin D3 functions as a hormone, a chemical messenger with widespread effects in the human body.*
- It is important for optimal bone, cardiovascular, and immune health.*
- In addition to these benefits, Vitamin D3 also promotes calcium absorption.*
- Vitamin K refers to a group of compounds that vary in their absorption, metabolism, and tissue distribution.*
- It works with vitamin D to direct calcium deposits to bones instead of soft tissues, providing support for both skeletal and cardiovascular health.*
- Vitamin K also activates proteins involved in normal blood coagulation which is important for vascular health.*
- Bio-Tech’s D3-K2 uses vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7 which is highly bioavailable.*
- Supports bone, cardiovascular, and immune health*
- Promotes calcium absorption and transport to bones*
- Formulated with natural vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
- Formulated with vitamin K2 as menaquinone-7
Serving Size: 1 capsule per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol) 10,000 IU
- Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone-7) 100 mcg
Contains No: Dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, sugar, yeast, or artificial colors.