- Trang H, Cole DE, Rubin LA, Pierratos A, Siu S, Vieth R. Evidence that vitamin D3 increases serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D more increases than does vitamin D2. Am J Clin Nutr 1998, 68: 854-48.
- Linda AG Armas, Bruce W. Hollis, and Robert P. Heaney. Vitamin D2 Is Much Less Effective than Vitamin D3 in Humans. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2004, 89:11, 5387-5391
- Laura AG Armas, Bruce W. Hollis, and Robert P. Heaney. Vitamin D2 Is Much Less Effective than Vitamin D3 in Humans. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2004, 89:11, 5387-5391
- Uzunovic A, Vranic E. Effect of magnesium stearate concentration on dissolution properties of ranitidine hydrochloride coated tablets. Bosn J Basic Med Sci. 2007 Aug; 7 (3): 279-83.
- Folate is an essential nutrient that is involved in the synthesis and metabolism of DNA and certain amino acids.
It is especially important during pregnancy and infancy, but is required for proper growth and maintenance of cells throughout life.*
- Adequate folate in healthful diets may reduce a woman’s risk of having a child with a brain or spinal cord birth defect.*
- Research suggests that supplementation with folate may support cardiovascular and bone health by balancing homocysteine metabolism.*
- Cooking often reduces the natural folate content of food. However, supplementation with folic acid can provide a stable, bio-available form of folate.
- Supports cardiovascular, bone, and brain health*
- Provides an essential nutrient for all stages of life*
- May reduce the risk of brain or spinal cord birth defects*
- Formulated with a stable, bioavailable form of folate
Serving Size: 1 capsule per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Amount Per Serving:
- Folic Acid (5,000 mcg)
Contains No: Contains no dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast or artificial colors..