- Trang H, Cole DE, Rubin LA, Pierratos A, Siu S, Vieth R. Evidence that vitamin D3 increases serum 25-hydroxyvitamin D more increases than does vitamin D2. Am J Clin Nutr 1998, 68: 854-48.
- Linda AG Armas, Bruce W. Hollis, and Robert P. Heaney. Vitamin D2 Is Much Less Effective than Vitamin D3 in Humans. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2004, 89:11, 5387-5391
- Laura AG Armas, Bruce W. Hollis, and Robert P. Heaney. Vitamin D2 Is Much Less Effective than Vitamin D3 in Humans. The Journal of Clinical Endocrinology & Metabolism, 2004, 89:11, 5387-5391
- Uzunovic A, Vranic E. Effect of magnesium stearate concentration on dissolution properties of ranitidine hydrochloride coated tablets. Bosn J Basic Med Sci. 2007 Aug; 7 (3): 279-83.
- Formulated by Dr. Jonathan Wright M.D., Sage Memories™ is a combination of ingredients designed to support optimal memory and cognitive function.*
- Bio-Tech Pharamcal works with Doctors like Dr. Johnathan Wright M.D. to formulate supplements for their patients.
- Lithium aspartate – Regulates neurotransmitter activity and nerve cell health; may limit the harmful effects of toxins and oxidative stress on the brain and nervous system*
- Niacinamide – A form of vitamin B3 that supports recall and cognition by promoting healthy communication between neurons*
- Meriva® curcumin – Bio-available curcumin phytosome complex; a potent antioxidant that supports natural inflammatory responses*
- Sage and rosemary – Antioxidant-rich herbal extracts that are known through tradition and research to support optimal memory*
- Niacin (as niacinamide, 500 mg)
- Lithium (as lithium aspartate, 25 mg)
- Proprietary Complex, 650 mg
- Sage (Salvia officinallis) extract (Leaf)
- Mervia® Turmeric Phytosome (Curcuma longa) extract (root)
- Rosemary extract (leaves and flowers)
Serving Size: 4 capsules per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose Gelatin Capsule.
Contains No: Contains no dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast or artificial colors.