<~ Go Back
Vitamin A 25,000 IU as Palmitate
- Vitamin A is essential to a broad range of physiological processes. It is vital to eye health and is particularly important for optimal night and low-light vision.*
- Vitamin A also affects gene regulation, cell growth, bone metabolism, and skin health.*
- Supplementation with vitamin A supports immune health by maintaining the integrity of the cells that line the airways and digestive tract.*
- It may also play a role in triggering immune cells into action.*
- A-25 is formulated with a dry, water-soluble preparation of vitamin A palmitate. The palmitate form of vitamin A occurs naturally in fish, eggs, and dairy products.
- Essential nutrient for eye, bone, and skin health*
- Promotes optimal night and low-light vision*
- Supports a healthy immune system*
- Dry, water-soluble preparation of vitamin A palmitate
Serving Size: 1 capsule per day, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
Amount Per Serving:
- Vitamin A (as vitamin A palmitate, 25,000 IU)
Contains No: Contains no dairy, egg, fish, shellfish, nuts, wheat, gluten, soy, sugar, yeast or artificial colors.